Sep 6, 2011

Vision Therapy

Here's a website explaining about Vision Therapy

It explains a lot of it. I must admit that I really don't get it all. It's more than just vision, it's also how the brain works. Very complicated stuff.

This web site has a list of doctors on it. Ours is listed as a fellow (Dr. William Ludlum). I think a good vision therapist is just as important as the doctor. Our therapist is actually the doctor's wife. I think she knows as much as her husband does. She is a truly amazing women. I feel so lucky to have found her. I know she gives lectures all over the world.

We have stuff that we're supposed to be doing at least every other day. If you think your child has a vision problem, I highly recommend checking it out. It has really changed my little girl's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment