Aug 13, 2011

Take a Break

How old is your son? I think that maybe you need to take a break. Find more fun activities that you can do together. If it means a much happier mood for everyone then maybe you need to homeschool for only 4 days a week or maybe just take a week off and see what happens. To me it is better to get a little behind and keep spirits up than to stay on task with everyone feeling frustrated. I know my girls are much younger but we don't always do school everyday. Today we took the day off from doing anything. They played and watched TV most of the day and I took this time to read a magazine and just rest. Now there are days when we might do school for 5 hours in one day but for most days we only do about 2 hours. You need to find a routine that works for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment