Jul 25, 2011

Dads and daughters

Our oldest has ADHD and my husband does not know how to deal with her and doesn't even try for that matter. When I try to explain things to him regarding her or any of our children he just doesn't listen. I wish he would try harder and let me, help him to understand them. Instead he just chooses to ignore or fight me on everything. My girls are very attached to me because of the way he acts and they shut him out all the time. He thinks that he does nothing wrong even though other family members and friends of ours have told him that they see the same things I do between him and our girls.

I think right now our girls are to young to let this affect them but when they get older, all I can think is what they will think of their father then. I just hope that he will either start listening to me or start to see what he is doing before it is too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment