Jun 28, 2011

Schooling over the summer

I like to do some school in the summer so we can work more within a 4 day week in the winter. I will have my teen boys start their new Math books and do 1 or 2 lessons a week to keep their hand in it. Also we never seem to get the Spanish stuff done so I want them to do some of that too. They both have part time summer jobs; carpentry and mowing. They love to fish and will be going to some camps.

My almost 7 and almost 5 yr old have just started K together and since the 7 yr old is LD I expect to supplement a great deal and take at least 2 years to complete it, so with them I will school all year lightly.

I do Flylady off and on, and summer is my time to really clean and organize so I am trying to get back on the wagon! My dh also seems to think I should get more done but he can not ever manage more than existing when I am gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment