Jun 6, 2011

Spirited for a Reason

I believe our children are spirited for a reason. I believe each child comes to earth with a purpose and a mission to fulfill and that our children need these increased sensitivities, insights, energy and abilities to accomplish their missions. My goal as a mother is to help my children learn how to use their spiritedness to their advantage as opposed to just trying to keep it under control. I'm a spirited adult myself and there are times that I curse that, but there are other times that I know I can accomplish more, be a better friend and learn things more deeply because of it.

So many times as a parent, especially dealing with my little children, I feel like their issues are nothing but a challenge but now my older children are starting to show glimpses of how it is also a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment